Sorry for the post before, I was really on the ground.
E 'past here a friend of mine, L., and talked, made me feel better ... distract from the food .. But it all away she can not talk about these things. And I never will. Because when I speak I distract myself with my friends, not knowing to be seen by them for my problems with food ... oh no ... would be even harder then. He told me that
F. in this period not even speak with her .. that there has been bad because we no longer feel and closed in on itself. It is not too comfortable doing so knowing that the news comes to my ears and believing that I am so naive as to believe it?
I'm not going to look for more ... F. I was treated badly too many times, too, if they have taken advantage of my availability and I have NEVER understood nor heard.
If he had tried to understand and be close to me I would not have passed this hell.
L. is different, you know listen to me ... even when I talk to Guido. Next week we go out together ... so at least I can not think of food!
For the rest, I think that having a friendly face to help me to not shut out at home ... except that this time I was really down, but I want to take things in hand and close to many people who help me only feel worse.
Tomorrow I'm going to put me to study ... indeed, I just had a great idea! Tomorrow I might concede
ALL what I like (ie milk, cappuccino, yogurt, fruit, vegetables) except CARBOHYDRATES, PROTEINS SWEET and right to detox from today. And I
to study and I'll put a little 'gym ... I like the idea.
hours: 00:00
binge.
binge.
binge.
The panic grows. Tomorrow I absolutely correct.
0 comments:
Post a Comment