I put on 2kg within ... 3 weeks? (Although I think one of those liquids are 2kg dall'abbuffata past and these days ...). However, I almost flat belly ... the fat that I seem to see it's all piled up on the buttocks and thighs ... -.-
Yes, since I stopped throwing up.
But it's only because I do nothing but eat, eat, eat ... all the crap you can imagine ... and I spent the last few days locked in the house, so I think that those will disappear soon kg resume my daily exercises.
Meanwhile, the weekend, so I can relax because I think ... it is useless to start dieting on the weekends ... But finally I had the wish to start a serious and decent!
distractions I find the food very well, just want to ...
happens to me on facebook to look at the profiles of Chinese and Oriental girls ... are all so prissy and beautiful .. although simple!
They do not need much make-up and pull, have the perfect eyes, her hair smooth and shiny that would be the envy of any Western ... Clothes and are always in fashion ...
to be like them I have to stay at least 1 hour before the mirror ... pass me the hair with the hair dryer, pull, wash my face 3 times, using five different creams, make-up, go over the plate because I'm not being affixed to the hair ... I always try to be perfect.
But perfection sooner or later falls apart.
I lost the will to continue to look for ...
I do not know why but I knew one thing.
I realized that whatever happens the guys always choose the girls beautiful, sexy, fashionable or otherwise always have a smile on his face and know how to do a little 'bullshit.
This is enough to understand that a girl has to be so loving.
I do not love me, so I can not be so ...
These days I'm somewhere between feeling and reason.
I always have a vague idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I want but when I look in the mirror and everything falls apart a little voice tells me " binge, you're so fat so that weight loss is the last thing you can think . In fact it is so ..
The problem is that I eat without really hungry. me the food sucks .
Yet when I begin to realize my fatness is I just want to ... because if we fast start to lose hair, become nervous and hated by all ... So the only solution is gymnastics ... another problem.
Lately I tired to make the slightest activity. I just go out for half an hour not being able to wake up in the morning, as if my body weigh what a load of bricks ...
Perhaps in truth I do not want to do anything, so let's put it more simply.
0 comments:
Post a Comment