Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cobra Baby Monitor Mode

"You have a problem?" - "Yes, I have a problem with myself and my body for about four years."

Ca ** or I cut again! Soon the time will come
T-shirts, cut ... I have to stop or someone will notice.
I do not know what came over me. I do not know what came over me ... damn two or three small cuts ... but I admit that I feel lighter.
When I feel the ground is the only thing that gives me strength.
ground because I feel I just remembered he had ingested a quantity of fat equal to 60grammi throughout the day, which undoubtedly will accumulate under my skin.
Did I mention he has not used the slightest energy today. I remembered what I do when I suck to give the worst of myself that way.
And in a moment I'll have to go to dinner to strength, despite being almost 22 at night ...
that shitty day. Wasted. So wasted!
From tomorrow I will react, I'll wake up at 8 and I will study all morning ... I will study up to fill my head with German, English and mathematics and do not know what else ...

Before I was thinking, "How I feel Guido." Moment of weakness.
At that moment ... that very exact moment on FB ... he commented on a photo that you had forgotten to comment by 25 February. It can not be a coincidence.
When I read the name of his girlfriend ... it makes me feel bad. Cry. I do not know ... me and him we could be great together, if only I had loved a bit 'more .
What I cheated with him. I gave everything, not allowing him to come and try something from me, something deeper .. like a fool I gave it everything.
I wonder if I might change if we learn to love me if one day I hope to still be with him, he still had his interest as long ago ...
Maybe I did not try because it is engaged.
Maybe not in reality are totally indifferent.
In the end ... was to look for him throughout the autumn (all right).

Something I hate about me.
But I can not understand what it is ... fat? Not to be thin? Not going to school?
Is there anything that makes me have a loathing of what they are.
I think it's fat. Yeah. My fat "almost imagery.
I plan to return often to my 70 pounds. At 70 pounds I was fine.
dimagrissi And if I go out with my friends, going clubbing, distract ... I remember that at the bottom I go out just because I hate my body right now.
Maybe tomorrow I start a diet.
can not be an impossible thing ...
example I could stay home in the morning and afternoon bike out since the spring is coming. Not a bad idea ...

I want to see Guido. I want to see. Like the other day.
I want to know what you think of me ... can not escape to infinity. Why do it?
Why now that she has been avoiding me?
I want to show them that now they are grown and no longer behind the die.
would be the first step to estimate myself-

ps: Alaska where have you gone? (

0 comments:

Post a Comment