Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Volleyball Players In Body Paint

As in a dream.

" One of my imagination ... the applicant is to close your eyes and see me in a green meadow in the woods, on a sunny day ... and see him,
come and find me.
Why not make it reality in the pages of a book ...?"



Today: woke up at 13:30 .
And to think that last night I cried and I cried thinking that I had a fight with my father and I was forced to go to school ...
Fortunately, he understood that I do not feel at home and left me.
I look out the window.
The sky is gray, covered by clouds fickle, and is already beginning to fall a slight drizzle.
I feel light. Much lighter despite 650kcal eaten so far.
Last night I dreamed of Guido.
Yes .. I do not remember what but we were close, we talked, he smiled at me ... and after we hugged or held hands I think ... so much so that I woke up at 7 am so happy that I wanted to go back to sleep just because the dream.
Nothing to be done. It is a succession of nightmare and I had to leave my love.
But perhaps just as well ... so the reality is so different that it would track a frightening imbalance as soon as I woke up.

Rather ... I am continuing my " story." When I write I
stranger so much from reality ... I can almost live in a dream ... away from all the pain that cohabit with.
I'm actually writing the story ... and I must say that I like, I like a lot ... as soon as I finish I'll put it here on the blog and I will concentrate on writing the story for good:)
I finally decided that the main characters name is Linda and Marco ... because Mark gives me more the idea of \u200b\u200ba guy like Guy, I do not know why ... at the bottom when I started this blog I called "Marco " for fear that someone discovered and understood everything.
In the end ... if reality is not like we want to we can only dream of.
dream of change ... and I think that somehow you can, if you want a thing so intensely ... Not even fate can prevent it. Not even death.

happiness I believe that if you want respect love, anything is possible.
But deep down, people still die from that living without knowing it,
only when no longer able to dream ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment