Thursday, February 17, 2011

Images Viral Throat Infection

"I'm Afraid I Love You"


This morning was a mystery .
When I woke up I ran to look in the mirror and I saw myself lean legs without a trace of cellulite (I think it is to drink 5 liters of water every day or more ...), the belly if you can say very much more "narrow .

Well ... Yesterday day I had eaten well, except the night I was taking a feeling of emptiness and I flew to 4000 calories ... but then I went out walking one hour and a half , and I fasted for 20 hours (from 6 pm to 13 yesterday to today, I could not even get out of bed ...). How many calories you can burn in 20 hours?
I made the account last night ... I assumed that even if 4000 calories in one thing and another I have burned even more. May sound absurd ... but in reality the body is "jelly" more 'calories we do not believe . For what you lose weight ... calories that burn used to walk to burn fat, but there other burns do the rest.
For example, 5 liters of water requires 1000 calories to be "digested."
metabolism (at least mine) it blows 1800 calories to keep me alive.
Practising at home how to write to the PC, at least seen my weight, I burn 80 per hour ... so long as I'm around the house and constantly think 400 calories (energy and non-fat of course) they go for this ...
then sleep 11 hours I've burned other 600 and so on ... However I do not want to do the boring.


I decided that if I go to eat some " crap" during the day will be fine ... long as it is just as long as the first of crap are healthy things I need, in this order: liquidi-verdura-pesce-frutta-latte/yogurt-dolcetto .
And above all, with " crap" I mean grains, low-fat cookies, sugar free candy, too ... yes they are strict with myself, but I've seen that helps me to put these limits.
And every night I set out half an hour to walk here in the neighborhood .

But I want to be honest with myself .
lie no longer needed. Last night I heard the
emotions invade the heart.
Last night I smiled, I laughed to myself with the duvet cover those sounds ... I thought about the conversation between me and Guy, to our pretend to hate each other when they see what we write, or we hear about ... when in fact, we live in our eyes.
But when our eyes are spoken, and they confess much, much more ...
when I know that he knows ... and when he knows that I know ...
only we know what secret there was between me and him, not trivial decisions, rules, nothing ... Why only yesterday I understood everything .
Those times, under the guise of doing "certain things " with me ... he wanted to see me.
He threatened to get caught by my more than four times in my room ... together for an hour each time ... yet he never was afraid. This is why you always trusted me ...
and there are small details that I have never escaped.
From the way he looked at me, without taking his eyes from mine ...
the fact that they do "those things " has always been a excuse for both. He did not
never really wanted to do with me than my first time .
He has not ever boyfriend with me because I am the sister of his best friend.
On those nights, when he took my hand and if the chest is resting on the side of the heart, and that time we went out and took my hand and the seal is tight ...
I happen to think again.
But then suddenly disappeared.
What was afraid ...? After that last time, is gone.
And I still remember the beating of his heart ...
Maybe it's just my fantasies, maybe ... perhaps he does not prove anything to me, maybe he really interested only use me ... like maybe not.
Cause now that I look for the right girl ... why would that?

But I'm not afraid of losing HIM.
Because if anything he might miss me ... and he knows it.
I have always satisfied the love I had inside ... not what he gave me.
Because I have always been to move away.
's always been to look for him to return ... especially from that time my diary he finished in his hands, and the phrase " In my heart there is only you Guido." What
have tried reading it?
What prompted him to change attitudes towards me, treating me with respect, to want to see more often, always finding an excuse to come to my brother ...? It remains a mystery
, and I'll never understand anything there.
But I do not have a problem.


I want to live peacefully with my dreams, my goals ...
and what will happen will happen ...
I'm tired to envisage the future as I was wont to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment