Sunday, October 12, 2008

Caprilu Recipe -ebay -auktion -endet -auktionen

(TO) SHAMEFUL

The provocation of the anarchists in Porta Palazzo
From Kabul to Porta Palazzo. Same uniform, different missions. Risking the lives of thousands of miles from home and return with very special welcome : written " Alpine murderers," even a 'football tournament the alpine "organized by the insurrectionary anarchists in the square Palafuksas front, occupied at night by taxi drivers in Nigeria, the "Kabu-Kabu. A dozen players, including team Sampietrini (motto: 'Criminals around the world, unite " ), a hundred people to attend
How does it feel? "A little 'sorry, then I turn away and continue to do my job "said Gianfranco, 26, first corporal. No last names, "these are the deliveries" he explains. Again: "People appreciate us. It 's true, there has been some dispute, usually on weekends. But few people, always the same "says Gianfranco. Beside him sat Daniel, a year younger, same level. Both were in Kabul, risked their lives to help the Afghans to rebuild the country. " Over there, people love us, respect us. Of course, people who come asking for help, something to eat. Here is different, you do something useful for your country "Gianfranco agree and Daniel. For them, Porta Palazzo is the second mission of public policy in the city. The first is related to the emergency 'Toxic Park. " Experience also made by Valentina, 24, Cpl. "I loved it," says the big blue eyes widening. He adds: " Although this is not my city, I feel I have done something useful. A "Toxic Park" have been in contact with people who take drugs, with drug dealers, a world unknown to me. Some were reassured by the fact that I am a girl, has been a great professional enrichment . Valentina Calabrese. "I'm in Lamezia Terme. From a resident I can say that my city would need a service like this. And anyway, I am proud to have worked to "Toxic Park" and Porta Palazzo. "
In Afghanistan, the most difficult role was assigned to the 'tower' on armored vehicles. 'E' heavy, you have to scan the horizon to identify potential threats. Above all, the bombs, "explains Lieutenant Zonzin Stefano, 27, military commander of the 80 used in the operation" Safe streets. " It 'the only one authorized to give his name and surname. He was also in Kabul like Daniel and Gianfranco. And they nod when he talks about the lieutenant. A Porta Palazzo, however, some have accused the mountain of "occupied" part of town. " Complaints of a few people, a dozen at most. Always the same. And when they approached, they were the same merchants to leave. The people there have always been close. There is confidence and this is gratifying , "explains Gianfranco and Daniel. --- (Claudia L.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment